Search has changed. No longer is it about keywords and links — now it’s about connections, trust, authority and reputation.
To be effective, your website must address the following:
- Who are you and why should people trust you?
- What does your company stand for?
- How do you help your customers?
- Are you an authority on what you do?
- Who’s in your network — and what do they say about you?
- Does your website provide a good user experience?
- Is it easily accessible across all devices?
All these elements — and more — go into helping Google determine whether it should serve your content to people searching for products or services like yours.
To help you meet this new search reality, I work with you to create an impactful website that helps build trust, authority and reputation — key elements of Google’s semantic search.
I do this through a customized, “see the big picture” approach to website strategy and design, content creation, and project management. From learning about your business and writing the content to working with WordPress designers and solving technical issues, I help you build a website that becomes the foundation for your online and offline marketing tactics.
The result: Targeted prospects find your website and its content while searching, and because the content and design work together to tell your story, you get more calls and emails.
To learn more, see how I can help you create a website that works.