Writing a book is never easy — and it’s even more difficult when you’re a busy CEO. As a professional writer, I help you get your book written by your publisher’s deadline. My Book Ghostwriting for CEOs services include:
- Editing and polishing an existing manuscript
- Writing a manuscript from scratch based on interviews with you
- Setting tone, the outline, and structure
- Researching and interviewing people for case studies / examples
My strength is helping you define and communicate your ideas so that they’re crisp, lively and interesting. I’m fast, smart, and very good. The best compliment the last CEO gave me (who had tried working with two other ghostwriters) is that I’m flexible and easy to work with.
I come highly recommended by the CEOs whose best-selling books I’ve helped write (references available — just ask).
I can also help you with the following:
- Developing the table of contents
- Writing the Amazon summary and book jacket copy
- Images, case study topics, suggesting experts for the Foreword
- Blog, magazine column, and email interview ghostwriting for the book launch
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. My book wouldn’t have been possible without you.”
– CEO, publicly traded company
“I work with my share of writers, and you are definitely at the top of your game.”
— Editor, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., publishers
“Dianna was a tremendous help in editing the final version of my book, Inbound Marketing: Get Found In Google, Social Media and Blogs. She was professional and responsive and made the book *much* better than it would have otherwise been. She also has a great understanding of the marketing industry. I’d engage her again in a heart-beat (and have already been suggesting her to colleagues).”
– Dharmesh Shah, CTO and Co-Founder, HubSpot, Inc.