Developing a B2B Website, maintaining it and getting quantifiable results isn’t an easy task. It requires that you:
- Have a strategy that defines your ideal prospects and the action(s) you want them to take once they arrive at your site.
- Optimize your site so that it gets found in the search engines.
- Continually create compelling marketing content that prospects need to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Ensure your site has the right content and calls-to-action to generate leads.
- Use social media tactics to market your content and to engage with your prospects.
- Measure what’s working and what’s not so that you can make decisions for future marketing efforts.
Sound overwhelming? Relax. As a veteran B2B website marketing consultant, I specialize in breaking down the process for you and making it easy to understand and implement.
Learn more about my B2B Web Marketing Services and how you can grow your business:
- New websites – For businesses and startups that don’t have an existing site (and branding, messaging, etc.).
- Website overhauls – For companies that have an existing site that’s outdated, not generating leads or getting found in Google.
- Blog consulting – Whether you’re considering a blog or need help with blog ghostwriting, I can help.
- MarCom Services – Here you’ll find marketing campaigns, custom e-books and Wikipedia pages.
“Dianna has an uncanny ability to make you feel as if you are her only client. In my search for Internet marketing professionals, I found many that had niche specialties, but NONE that had such expertise in all the programs my business needed. Dianna ensured all of my programs were consistent with our master strategy and delivered the same message.” — Jeff Brooks, President, Brooks Brokerage