Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you may need a Blog Consultant:
- You’ve been considering a blog but you’re not sure if you need one
- You want help with developing a blog
- You have a blog but it’s on life support
For many B2B companies, a blog is one of the best marketing tools they can have — yet it’s also one of the most misunderstood tactics.
If you’ve considered a blog but aren’t sure where to start, I can help you. As an experienced blog consultant (and a successful blogger myself), I provide the following help:
- Getting your blog off the ground — Choosing the right platform and getting it designed. I can recommend plugins and as well as create the right Categories and tags for SEO and navigation purposes.
- Creating content — Figuring out what to write about, developing your “voice” and an editorial calendar
- Social media integration — Whether you’re active on one social media platform or a few, I’ll show you how to “push out” your content in order to drive traffic back to your site and increase engagement (both of which are necessary for SEO).
I practice what I preach. I’ve been writing my blog since 2006 and today enjoy extensive press exposure and high engagement in the form of comments and social media shares. Take a peek at it to see how I can help you.
Simply give me a call at 603-382-8093 or send me an email.
For this type of project, I quote a custom fee depending on what you need. Please inquire.
“Dianna is an exceptional business marketing strategist, especially for the way people research, access and read content today. Initially recommended to me by Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, Dianna stepped right in with her SEO and content marketing knowledge, writing savvy and overall creativity to help develop a company blog, as well as additional content.” — Sandi McCann, Marketing Executive