Why you may need a New Website:
Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your company is a start-up
- You’ve been in business a year or so but haven’t gotten around to creating a website
- You have a Do-It-Yourself site that just isn’t working for you
Helping you gain visibility and grow your business
Creating a new website from scratch can be stressful and overwhelming. You have to take into account all sorts of things: design, messaging, SEO, content, mobile, and all that “technical” stuff, such as hosting, domain names, URLs, and Google Analytics.
I know how daunting it can be to create a new website when you’re just starting out — and I understand you’ve probably read so much information your eyes have glazed over.
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed and not sure what to do next, you’ve come to the right place. I specialize in helping people like you create new websites that tell your story through design and content.
Whether I work with your favorite designer or one from my virtual team, my goal is to ensure you walk away feeling confident that your new website:
- Effectively communicates your story and the benefits of your services or products
- Follows Google’s stated guidelines regarding SEO
- Reflects your company’s unique style, message and brand through gorgeous design and custom web content
What you get with my New Website package:
Initial Ramp Up
- If you’re in New England, I come to your facility or office for a tour and interviews; otherwise, all interviews take place by phone
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site and recommended fixes
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company and products
- Interviews with key personnel within your company as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch
- Development of the site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing content that generates leads
Custom SEO Strategy
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All strategies inline with Google’s stated best practices
- Working with the designer on wireframes and mockups; delivering feedback
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
- Recommending a host, if necessary
- Getting your Google Analytics account set up
- Ensuring all domain issues (if any exist) are resolved
- Helping you set up your email
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To get started, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
Project fees for new sites start at $7,000 for a 10-page site, not including design.
If you need a designer and would like to work with one of mine, estimate an additional $4,000 for a custom-coded, custom-designed, responsive website developed in WordPress.
(“Custom” means that the site is created from scratch around your content / story / branding versus using a pre-built theme. My website is an example of a custom-designed WordPress site. “Responsive” means that the site is coded to adjust no matter the screen size. Yes, you want this. View my website on a smartphone to see how this works.)
“I’m very happy with how you helped me and my team create a new site. You gave us excellent insights; in fact, you understood what goes on in my head better than I do. You’re not a 20-something who is all hyped up on social media. I have three grown children — all of whom have friends who ‘do websites.’ You’re a true communications professional.”
– Dennis Woodruff, CEO, ClearView Consulting Company