Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you may need a Website Audit
- Your website has fallen out of Google and you don’t know why
- Your website isn’t generating inquiries or traffic is really low
- You’re not sure if you need a Website Overhaul or a Content Overhaul
Thanks to Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, small business websites are now getting hit with penalties — including lower rankings or outright exclusion from the search engine.
If your site has taken a hit, or you’re not getting any inquiries, or you’ve been considering a website redesign but aren’t sure if you need one, my Website Audit package is for you.
I take a comprehensive look at your website, from source code and meta tags to messaging and content. I then provide recommended fixes that you or your designer can implement in phases (e.g. short- and long-term).
My Website Audit Package includes:
- Complete analysis of your website with regard to SEO (keywords, title and meta tags, and source code)
- Analysis of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools (if available)
- Keyword research plus list of keywords you should be using
- Analysis of inbound links to ensure they meet Google’s stated guidelines
- Conversion analysis to determine why your site may not be generating leads
- Analysis of on-page copy, marketing messages and content
- Usability and/or design fix recommendations
I deliver a complete report via PDF plus talk to you on the phone for an hour to discuss findings and recommendations. Once we’re done, you’ll have a complete roadmap of how to proceed — plus a thorough understanding of why and how.
Simply give me a call at 603-382-8093 or send me an email.
The fee for a comprehensive website audit, including the report and phone call, is $3,500.