Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: email@example.com
Why you may need a Website Audit
- Your website has fallen out of Google and you don’t know why
- Your website isn’t generating inquiries or traffic is really low
- You have a designer who can implement changes but you need direction
If you’re a small manufacturer with an outdated website that’s not working for you, you may want to first conduct an audit to see why.
The reasons can include all sorts of things, from having the wrong message to lack of SEO.
My Website Audit package includes a comprehensive review at your website, from source code and meta tags to messaging and content. I then provide recommended fixes that your designer can implement in phases (e.g. short- and long-term).
My Website Audit Package includes:
- Complete analysis of your website with regard to SEO (keywords, title and meta tags, and source code)
- Analysis of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools (if available)
- Analysis of inbound links to ensure they meet Google’s stated guidelines
- Conversion analysis to determine why your site may not be generating leads
- Analysis of on-page copy, marketing messages and content
- Usability and/or design fix recommendations
I deliver a complete report via PDF plus talk to you on the phone for an hour to discuss findings and recommendations. Once we’re done, you’ll have a complete roadmap of how to proceed — plus a thorough understanding of why and how.
Simply give me a call at 603-382-8093 or send me an email.
The fee for a comprehensive website audit, including the written PDF report and phone call, is $3,500.
“I always truly appreciate working with professionals like you. Our project started with simple a SEO audit and evolved into an assessment of our Marketing strategy and direction. You helped me to shift the focus away from our equipment and technology to the real source of our customer’s success – our people. Over my career I’ve been lucky to partner with some very talented people. I’m happy to include Huff Industrial Marketing in that group!”
— Phil Allen, Sales and Marketing Manager, Lowell, Inc.