Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: email@example.com
Why you may need a Website Overhaul:
- Your site hasn’t been updated in years
- Your business, products or services have changed
- You’re losing sales because your site isn’t communicating the right message and/or reflects poorly on your company
Helping you tell your story and get more leads
Buyers of products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My passion is helping small business owners like you create an effective website that works — from telling your unique story through custom design and content to ensuring your website has the information people need to do business with you.
My value is overseeing your Website Overhaul start-to-finish. I make sure to explain “the whys and hows” each step of the way. I make sure your project stays on track and meets the agreed upon goals and milestones — and pretty painlessly, too.
While I work with designers, I don’t do the design. In fact, designers often say projects go much more smoothly when I’m managing them. To see the value I can bring to your project, take a look at my “How I’m Different” page.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- If you’re in New England, I come to your facility or office for a tour and interviews; otherwise, all interviews take place by phone
- Industry research
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; trouble-shooting any issues
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with key personnel as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch — content that sells your projects and services and helps generate leads
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing content that generates leads
Custom SEO Strategy
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated guidelines
- Working with the designer on wireframes and mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To get started, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
All projects are custom quoted. The project fee depends on what needs to be done, but in general, the project fee for a 10 – 15 page Website Overhaul can range from $6,000 to $10,500. The project fee includes everything listed above.
If you need a designer and would like to work with one of mine, estimate an additional $4,000 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, responsive website developed in WordPress.
(“Custom” means that the site is created from scratch around your content / story / branding versus using a pre-built theme. My website is an example of a custom-designed WordPress site. “Responsive” means that the site is coded to automatically adjust no matter what the screen size. Yes, you want this. View my website on your smartphone to see how this works.)
See my Website Overhaul Success Stories to see how I’ve helped other companies achieve their Web marketing objectives.
“I found it very easy to work with you and felt extremely comfortable placing our story in your hands. Unlike many other website developers and public relationship firms, you get it. You know that great benefit driven copy best sells the business and promotes the reader to take action. You delivered exactly as promised, which these days is more rare then you may think. Although my partner was first concerned that your lack of knowledge of the golf industry might be a liability, this was quickly resolved with the level of commitment and background research you conducted. You simply understand how to speak the business language, no matter what the subject matter. I would be happy to recommend you to anyone looking to grow their business or better tell their story with content that is simple, effective and compelling.” — Ken Campbell, COO, Greenway Golf