Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: email@example.com
Why you may need a Website Overhaul:
- Your site hasn’t been updated in years
- Your business, products or services have changed
- You’re losing sales because your manufacturing website isn’t communicating the right message and/or reflects poorly on your company
Helping you get the inquiries that increase sales
Buyers of industrial products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My expertise is ensuring potential buyers stay on your website and then contact you because it has the content and information they need.
My value is that I save you considerable time and money by eliminating the overwhelm and complexity associated with these types of projects.
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To discuss your project, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
All project fees are quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, etc. In general, however, project fees typically run between $7,500 and $13,000. This fee is all-inclusive and includes everything (and more) outlined below.
If you need a designer and would like to work with my colleague, Rachel Cunliffe of Cre8d Design, estimate an additional $4,000 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a tour and interviews
- Industry research
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; trouble-shooting any issues
Message Development and Strategy
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with key personnel as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch — content that sells your projects and services and helps generate leads
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing content that generates inquiries
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated guidelines
- Working with the designer on wireframes and mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
“Dianna helped me immensely with redesigning my website. She was able to focus in on what was needed and clear out the clutter. When I thought things were off-track, she calmly steered it right back on-track. She kept the site development moving along. Without Dianna’s involvement, the redesign project would have taken us much longer and wouldn’t have turned out as well. Dianna has a very positive and professional attitude.”
— Holly Markham, Founder and President, European Home