Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you may need a Website Overhaul:
- Your site hasn’t been updated in years
- Your business, products or services have changed
- You’re losing sales because your manufacturing website isn’t communicating the right message and/or reflects poorly on your company
Helping you get the inquiries that increase sales
Buyers of industrial products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My expertise is ensuring potential buyers stay on your website and then contact you because it has the content and information they need.
My value is that I save you considerable time and money by eliminating the overwhelm and complexity associated with these types of projects.
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To discuss your project, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
All project fees are quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, etc. In general, however, project fees typically run between $7,500 and $13,000. This fee is all-inclusive and includes everything (and more) outlined below.
Adding a Designer
If you need a website designer and would like to work with my colleague, Rachel Cunliffe of Cre8d Design, estimate an additional $4,500 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress.
Rachel and I have worked together for over 5 years and have many clients in common. Because she and I continually improve our process efficiencies, I give you a $500 discount off my fee if you use her services. (It’s much easier for me to work with her than “train” another designer.) If you’d like to see our Getting Started Guide, which explains how we work, please email me to request a copy.
“Dianna helped me immensely with redesigning my website. She was able to focus in on what was needed and clear out the clutter. When I thought things were off-track, she calmly steered it right back on-track. She kept the site development moving along. Without Dianna’s involvement, the redesign project would have taken us much longer and wouldn’t have turned out as well. Dianna has a very positive and professional attitude.”
— Holly Markham, Founder and President, European Home
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a full tour and interviews
(if you’re within driving range; otherwise, you can fly me in)
- Industry research
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; trouble-shooting any issues
Message Development and Strategy
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with key personnel as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch or repurposing source material
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing additional content that generates inquiries
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated Webmaster guidelines
- Working with the designer on wireframes or mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
Quirky, Original, and Smart.
It's the Small Manufacturer Blog - Every Wednesday