Free 30 Minute Consultation
Call Now: 603-382-8093
Email to schedule: email@example.com
Why you may need a Website Overhaul:
- Your site hasn’t been updated in years
- Your business, products or services have changed
- You’re losing sales because your site isn’t communicating the right message and/or reflects poorly on your company
Helping you get the inquiries that increase sales
Buyers of industrial products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My value is ensuring potential buyers stay on your website — and then contact you because they know you have what they need.
I help you you save time and money as I oversee your web overhaul project start to finish while reducing the considerable overwhelm associated with these projects.
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To get started, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
All project fees are quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, etc.
If you need a designer and would like to work with one of mine, estimate an additional $4,000 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a tour and interviews
- Industry research
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; trouble-shooting any issues
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with key personnel as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch — content that sells your projects and services and helps generate leads
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing content that generates leads
Custom SEO Strategy
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated guidelines
- Working with the designer on wireframes and mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
“I found it very easy to work with you and felt extremely comfortable placing our story in your hands. Unlike many other website developers and public relationship firms, you get it. You know that great benefit driven copy best sells the business and promotes the reader to take action. You delivered exactly as promised, which these days is more rare then you may think. Although my partner was first concerned that your lack of knowledge of the golf industry might be a liability, this was quickly resolved with the level of commitment and background research you conducted. You simply understand how to speak the business language, no matter what the subject matter. I would be happy to recommend you to anyone looking to grow their business or better tell their story with content that is simple, effective and compelling.”
— Ken Campbell, COO, Greenway Golf