From workshops and breakout sessions at conferences to onsite training at your company or organization, I develop custom programs geared to your audience and objectives.
Whether a 45-minute workshop or multiple day training sessions, each presentation combines real-world examples, back-and-forth exchange with participants, and “hands on” exercises to keep people engaged.
Participants will leave with practical strategies they can put to use immediately.
For availability and to learn more, please contact me by phone at 603-382-8093 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample Workshop and Training Sessions
Companies and organizations have hired me to speak on all aspects of marketing including: SEO, copywriting, email marketing, mobile marketing, blogging, and social media. Sample presentations include:
- Is Your Small Business Ready for the Mobile Tsunami?
- Why the Web Isn’t Print
- Lead Generation Strategies for B2B Websites
- Creating Online Content that Drives Traffic and Sales
- Improve Rankings, Engagement & Exposure with a Business Blog
- Develop Original B2B Content Using Tools You Already Have
- Marketing Your Content via Mobile
- Content Marketing for the SEO Professional
- Writing for the Web
- Social Media for Marcom and PR
- How to Write Powerful Copy that Generates Leads and Sells Products
- SEO Copywriting Strategies
- SEO for Professional Services: Getting Your Site “Found” in Google
“When Dianna concluded her half-day presentation on SEO to the IGAF Worldwide Marketing Directors Conference, the room exploded with applause and excited questions. Never, ever, have I seen such a positive response to a speaker – and never, ever has there been a presentation that was more practical, down to earth, and 100% valuable for every attendee in the room. I’d admired Dianna’s writing and strategic skills for years, but as a presenter she simply blew me away. Even better, our marketers are seeing tremendous improvements in their sites’ SEO by applying the skills Dianna taught them.” — Debra Helwig, Marketing Communications Manager, IGAF Worldwide